Full day of Raindrop Technique Aromatherapy training with Soraya Saraswati and Christine Maudy
Raindrop Technique is an uplifting aromatic massage experience with many benefits. Imagine 9 different therapeutic grade essential oils gently dropped one by one in your back and feet, before being fanned and feathered along the spine.
Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and massage and energy approaches with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonising, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience.
The technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of nurturing harmony—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
To complete the session, warm, moist heat is applied to the back to accelerate the oils penetrating the skin
Contact Soraya: firstname.lastname@example.org to join the day or organise a training.
During the day:
- Receive and Give a full Raindrop Technique® under expert guidance of Soraya, a certified massage therapist with years of experience
- Learn about each of the 7 single essential oils and 2 blends used in this practice
- At the end of the day you will be ready to share this modality as a massage for professionals and/or with family and friends
- This technique can be adapted to suit individual adults, children and animals
- Includes a Certificate of completion, Safety data and a set of instructions
It is recommended to buy your
Raindrop Essential Oils Collection for the day or pay extra to use our oils.
Your Raindrop Kit Contains
7 single essential oils: Thyme, Basil, Peppermint, Oregano, Wintergreen, Cypress and Marjoram (5ml bottles) and 2 Blends (5ml bottles): Valor® & Aroma Seiz™. A bottle of Ortho Ease® Aromatherapy Massage Oil and a V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex (each 236ml). A DVD with instructions on the course, safety data and advice to develop your skills.